Home Contact Calendar News Staff
Service Providers/Researchers
In This Section
Personal Service Providers/Researchers
Personal Service Providers/Researchers

Formerly considered Community Partners, personal service providers and researchers are now asked to complete this registration form and the background check process

Those considered Service Providers include:

  • Continuous classroom speakers
  • Personal Care Attendents (PCAs)

Those considered Researchers include:

  • Post-secondary observers
  • University researchers 
  • Community researchers

Researchers also must complete the research proposal process through the Research, Evaluation and Assessment (REA) Department. 

If you have questions about whether you are a service provider or a community partner, please email VolunteerMPS@mpls.k12.mn.us or call VolunteerMPS at 612.668.3880.